- Optimal attainment of e-Governance culture in the Government Departments for attaining required integrated efficiency and effectiveness by promoting paperless environment.
- Enhancing participation of the disadvantaged groups of society in government’s decision-making through use of ICT as an enabler.
- Promoting the number of users impliedly increasing demand of e-Governance.
- Promoting public-private partnership
- Implementation of e-Projects.
- Development of Inter-institutional approach as opposed to institutions working in silos.
- Capacity enhancement of government agencies for public service delivery benefiting common citizens.
- Information Sharing.
- e-Democracy i.e. Promotion of e-election system.
- Sustainability – Enabling government departments to sustain the I.T projects.
The rapid development of a Knowledge-based Society is vital to the success and progress of the province.